Rules and guidelines regarding COVID-19
The rules and guidelines described on this page indicate how the De Ooievaart Foundation can return to work after a relaxation of the Lock-down, from 1 June 2020. RIVM’s recommendations have been strictly followed in order to guarantee the safety of employees, volunteers and passengers.
Single ticket sales:
- In all cases, follow the instructions of our employees.
- Ticket sales are only through online sales.
- Please report to our information point on the quay at Bierkade (CityMondial van) before departure.
- Our harbor office on Bierkade (toilet location) has very limited access.
- We recommend that you use a toilet elsewhere before or afterwards.
- You may only enter the port office once you have received permission from our employees.
Groups (own boat):
- Only bookable in advance.
- Company size per boat is dependent on maximum boat capacity in 1.5 meters of company.
- Our fleet:
- 2 boats for up to 8 people,
- 4 boats for up to 10 people.
- Our fleet:
- Before leaving, please report to our information point on the quay on the Bierkade (CityMondial van), or at the catering establishment where the cruise starts.
- Our harbor office on Bierkade (toilet location) has very limited access. We recommend that you use a toilet elsewhere before or afterwards.
- Entering our port office only with the permission of one of our employees.